Green on the Inside

May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face. And rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of His hand. - Irish Blessing

Monday, January 30, 2006

Dating by E-mail?


Maybe it's just me, but I think that a man should pick up the phone if he wants a date. I can accept that the first request was by e-mail when it was, in essence, a set-up. But after you've been on that first date, shouldn't he pick up the phone for that second date? Perhaps I'm too much of a traditionalist, but I'm far more impressed by a man who can get up the guts to ask for a date over the phone. When he can't/won't use the phone when you've already agreed to go out with him once and the chances of rejection have decreased? That just seems a little spineless, to me. Or maybe I'm just a bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home